Any enquiry please do not hesitate to contact / e-mail us.
Technical & Development
- Design & develop new product to meet market trend and customer demand, manage product development from lab scale to pilot run and line trial.
- Conduct R&D study for value added, regulatory compliance and quality improvement for existing products.
- Carry out research on process enhancement, new material evaluation or new technology for quality improvement or value analysis activities.
- Offer technical support on production process, raw material analysis, quality trouble shooting and customer inquiries.
- Work closely with other internal functions (such as Marketing, QA, Production, Purchasing) to provide technical expertise and support to achieve business goals.
- Communicate effectively & update regularly to reporting superiors on project progress.
- Ensure all lab equipment is well maintained.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or polymer science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in R&D or Technical development from polymer or chemical industries.
- Candidate from manufacturing rubber industries are highly wlecome
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written)
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skill.
- Results oriented, strong follow up, committed on project time line.
- Pleasant personality and strong communication and presentation skill.
- Responsible for proper preparation of chemical dispersion and latex compounding with the correct formulation.
- Responsible for proper preparation and stock level monitoring of the production of on-line chemicals (e.g. Coagulant, Polymer, Cleaning solution, chemicals, etc.), which are required from time to time by production.
- To monitor stock usage of all the latex, compounding chemicals which is correct according to the formulation.
- To ensure the incoming latex and chemicals which complied standard specifications.
- To verify all the testing for compounding material and production on-line chemicals intermediate or finished products are correct and within the specification.
- To coordinate troubleshooting all the preparation chemical dispersion and latex compounding-related issues.
- Ensure all the documentation and testing method are complies with the ISO 9002 standards specification.
- To supervise & monitor the compounding foreman in a manner that instruction, rules & regulations laid down are strictly followed.
- To coordinate new material/chemical trial run and product improvement programs with T&D and PE.
- Coordinate with the PE & PD personnel in troubleshooting problems regarding the quality of products.
- To conduct and verify weekly / monthly stock take for raw latex and compounded chemicals.
- To prepare monthly consumption report, latex reconciliation report.
Minimum 2 years of working experiences and knowledge in the related field
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science or equivalent with years of experience in the related field.
- Good leadership skills to manage, train and coach subordinates.
- Good on analytic and process improvement .
- Certification on Certified Environmental Professional In Scheduled Waste Management ( CePSWaM ) – will be added advantage.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Internship Students in Account & Finance, Purchasing / Supply Chain, Human Resources, Safety, Engineering, Process, Technical & Production Department
- We are looking for an energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company and manufacturing industry.
- You will be working closely with your assigned departments to conduct research, capture data and assisting on administrative duties.
- You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current day-to-day responsibilities relating to the department you are assigned to.
- Fulfil tasks set out by supervisors in the departments.
- Perform duties, maintain files, and organize documents; 5s etc.
Why choose Sumirubber for your Internship ?
- Forward looking working environment & opportunity to be offered as permanent employment.
- Obtain hands on experience relating to the industry.
- Company culture that suits individuals who are hungry to learn
- Allowances provided
- Panel clinic coverage
- Uniforms provided
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Wiling to learn.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Have own transport.
ACCOUNTIG & FINANCE SENIOR OFFICER
- To assist in month end closing of account.
- To verify suppliers invoice / delivery order with order note and prepare payment voucher for payment to supplier.
- To issue journal voucher/input all accounting entry into system.
- To review all accounting records and inform any abnormalities to Manager.
- To assist in liaising with company secretary, auditors and tax agent.
- To protect organisation value by keeping information confidential.
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
- Familiar in basic accounting principles, proficiency with computer and book keeping software and strong typing skills.
- Able to multitask and committed to work efficiently and accurately.
- At least work experience at least 4 years and above in the same company.
- Qualification with ACCA holder is much preferred.
- To assist Senior Mechanic on daily maintenance activities in facility and maintenance Division especially on Mechanical work.
- To attend all machine failure and rectify accordingly.
- To carry out daily inspection (morning checking) on the performance of the machinery and production line.
- Gender : Male
- Must possess Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering only.
- Required Skill: PLC Programming, SCADA system, Robotics & automation.
- Willing to work in shift
- Own transport