Any enquiry please do not hesitate to contact / e-mail us.
Internship Students in Account & Finance, Purchasing / Supply Chain, Human Resources, Safety, Engineering, Process, Technical & Production Department
- We are looking for an energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company and manufacturing industry.
- You will be working closely with your assigned departments to conduct research, capture data and assisting on administrative duties.
- You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current day-to-day responsibilities relating to the department you are assigned to.
- Fulfil tasks set out by supervisors in the departments.
- Perform duties, maintain files, and organize documents; 5s etc.
Why choose Sumirubber for your Internship ?
- Forward looking working environment & opportunity to be offered as permanent employment.
- Obtain hands on experience relating to the industry.
- Company culture that suits individuals who are hungry to learn
- Allowances provided
- Panel clinic coverage
- Uniforms provided
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Wiling to learn.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Have own transport.
Process Engineering Officer
- Provide engineering knowledge or solution to improve process stability, efficiency and minimum down time with track record.
- Able to identify problem at production process, analyze and provide constructive suggestion and solutions to the problem.
- Strong follow-up on project progress, regularly reporting operational process status and situation.
- Initiative in process enhancement and cost reduction. Initiative in exploring or research of new technology and new material.
- Possesses ability to lead regular meetings with interdepartment.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Polymer science, industrial chemical etc)
- Required experience for 1-2 years in process engineering of similar industry.
- Good command of English and Malay in spoken and written.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact well with all level.
- Plan, monitor & manage the progress of shipping matter (eg: Vessel Booking, shipping schedule, shipping documentation & etc)
- Plan and monitoring the shipment to ensure all the daily shipment are delivered on time.
- Maintain/update the shipping schedule for internal reference.
- Negotiate with vendor for shipping company.
- Provide guidance for own dept staffs on shipping matter
- Verify/analysis on shipping related expenses
- Liaise with freight forwarders/suppliers/internal team to ensure timely delivery of shipments.
- Possess Degree Shipping, Logistic, Business Administration / Management or equivalent in related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experiences and knowledge in the related field
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- knowledge in SAP accounting system will be added advantage.
- Required language(s): Well verse in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (To deal with foreign shipping) and English.
Safety, Health & Environment
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT ASSISTANT OFFICER
- Assist Safety, Health and Environment Manager and Officer on daily workplace inspection.
- Responsible to assist in monitoring job at confine space and project.
- Accident investigation members.
- Assist in co-ordinate SHE compliance monitoring activities.
- Assist in preparing monthly SHE report.
- Able to conduct SHE training and assist in ISO 45001 management safety.
- Complete task assigned related to SHE, 5s and CSR.
- Possess at least Diploma in Safety Management or industrial engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate with competency in Authorised Gas Tester and Entry Supervisor (AGTES) in advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in SHE management.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written)
- Able to work independently in high degree commitment to ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
Technical & Development
TECHNICAL & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Design & develop new product to meet market trend and customer demand, manage product development from lab scale to pilot run and line trial.
- Conduct R&D study for value added, regulatory compliance and quality improvement for existing products.
- Carry out research on process enhancement, new material evaluation or new technology for quality improvement or value analysis activities.
- Offer technical support on production process, raw material analysis, quality trouble shooting and customer inquiries.
- Work closely with other internal functions (such as Marketing, QA, Production, Purchasing) to provide technical expertise and support to achieve business goals.
- Communicate effectively & update regularly to reporting superiors on project progress.
- Ensure all lab equipment is well maintained.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or polymer science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in R&D or Technical development from polymer or chemical industries.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written)
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skill.
- Results oriented, strong follow up, committed on project time line.
- Pleasant personality and strong communication and presentation skill.
- To carry out testing of compounds, gloves and other in the lab.
- To prepare chemical solutions for test or lab use.
- To collect and measure the fluid properties of the line/testing compound and coagulant solution samples.
- To carry out the physical and chemicals measurement in the lab arrange by supervisor.
- To maintain the equipment and generals house-keeping including routine equipment calibration.
- Possess minimum Diploma qualifications in Science field.
- Good communication with all levels (Superior and colleagues)
- Willing to do overtime when necessary/requested.
Sales & Marketing
- Negotiate with Business Accounts and to develop new business.
- To be responsible for customer enquiries and follow up on any pending issues.
- To review order and process purchase order/contract
- Communicate with international customer using emails, teams, video conference etc.
- Explore any new market opportunity.
- Review offer price and making Letter of Offer.
- Support in market research or promotion campaign and to develop marketing promotion materials.
- To assist in designing marketing strategy and sales promotion plan
- To analyse sales report and preparing sales budgets and forecast.
- Possess Bachelor in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing or any relevant experience gain in any commercial area involving in contact with customer or general public.
- Preferable with minimum 3 years working experience in related field.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Result oriented and strong in customer relationship.
- Able to speak and write in Mandarin. Requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- To assist Senior Mechanic on daily maintenance activities in facility and maintenance Division especially on Mechanical work.
- To attend all machine failure and rectify accordingly.
- To carry out daily inspection (morning checking) on the performance of the machinery and production line.
- Gender : Male
- Must possess Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering only.
- Required Skill: PLC Programming, SCADA system, Robotics & automation.
- Willing to work in shift
- Own transport