Any enquiry please do not hesitate to contact / e-mail us.
Enter the terms you wish to search for.
Purchasing Assistant Manager
- To be responsible for purchase made by Engineering department such as machine and machinery parts.
- To liaise with Contractors and Vendors pertaining to all new projects.
- To be responsible for the purchased of parts and material for engineering use.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Maintenance field.
- Required experience for 8 to 10 years in related field.
- Experience in supply chain, process engineering or machinery parts.
- To assist Manager / Assistant Manager in daily and weekly job schedule planning.
- Identify areas for improvement and suggest new initiatives to achieve cost and energy savings especially work related to Mechanical.
- To ensure Production Line and Utilities downtime is kept to absolute minimums as per Management.
- Gender : Male
- Must possess Degree in Mechatronic Engineering or Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering for 3 years and above.
- Required Skill: PLC Programming, SCADA system, Robotics & automation
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- To assist Senior Mechanic on daily maintenance activities in facility and maintenance Division especially on Mechanical work.
- To attend all machine failure and rectify accordingly.
- To carry out daily inspection (morning checking) on the performance of the machinery and production line.
- Gender : Male
- Must possess Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering only.
- Required Skill: PLC Programming, SCADA system, Robotics & automation.
- Willing to work in shift
- Own transport