Specification & Packaging
Synthetic Fiber Lined, White Silicon Fully Dipped Gloves
- Perfect combination of flexibility, chemical and heat resistance up to 200 °C (392°F).
- Thermostability - does not melt even at 200°C (392°F) with usage up to 10,000 hours.
- Incombustibility - does not burn easily and prevent emission of harmful gas.
- Flexibility - high elongation for soft and comfort.
- Repellent to liquid.
- Cold-resistant - Insulation against cold, doest not crack even at -65°C (-85°F) [Test method: JIS K 6328].
- Safe for food industry - tested by Japan Food Research Laboratories
M, L, XL
- Pair packed 5 pairs in a inner box
- 25 pairs in a master carton
- Pair packed 4 pairs in a inner box
- 20 pairs in a master carton